Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Christmas Story

IMDB Link

Son’s Review

Summary: It is about a boy who wants this gun, and he writes it in his essay that he wants to have it. His mother and teacher told him that he would shoot his eye out . The whole story is about Ralph telling everybody about what he wants and hopes at least one person will get it for him.

Favorite Character: Ralph

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when the mom is trying to get Ralph's brother ready for school. It is funny because the mother is putting like a hundred clothes and coats on him. She puts 4 scarves around his face and neck. He has so many clothes on that he can't put his arms down.

Thing I Would Change: I would change my favorite scene and make it more extraordinary about how many things he has to put on.

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Daughter’s Review

Summary: There is a boy who wants a Red Rider bee-bee gun. His mother says that bee-bee guns are dangerous. The boy imagines what it would be like to have one. There's a bully who keeps scaring them. The boy finally gets angry at the bully and beats him up.

Favorite Character: Ralph

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when Ralph’s mother is putting a lot of clothes on his brother.  Ralph’s brother couldn’t put his arms down and he could not get up.

Thing I Would Change: I would change the cussing.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment