Thursday, June 2, 2011

Air Buddies

IMDB Link

Son’s Review

Summary: The movie is about these dogs that are going to be separated and go to new homes when they don't want to. So the puppies think up of a plan to run away. The puppies encountered great peril along the way. Finally, the puppies are captured. The dog parents come and save their puppies. When the puppies are saved, they decide to go to new homes to make other children happy.

Favorite Character: Budderball

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when the puppies are trying to escape and Budderball can't get up. So the puppies go back and one goes to help him, and all the other puppies yell, “Don't pull his paw.” She pulls his paw anyway and he passes gas.

Thing I Would Change: I really wouldn't change anything in the movie.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Daughter’s Review

Summary: There’s a dog who can play all sports. They had puppies. They were special puppies. There names were Mud bud, Rose bud, Budderball, B-dog, I forget the other dog’s name. There trying to save their mom and dad.

Favorite Character: Budderball

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when they say don’t pull his paw and he toots.

Thing I Would Change: I would change the skunk scene when they get sprayed with a skunk.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment