Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Benji

IMDB Link

Son’s Review

Summary: The movie is about this dog that is a stray. The dog loves this family and the whole family except the dad likes the dog. The kids are trying to make their dad like the dog. Later, the kids are kidnapped and the dad see's the dog walk in and is trying to make them follow him. The dog leads them where the kids are and the dad lets them keep the dog.

Favorite Character: Benji

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when the children are being rescued.

Thing I Would Change: I wouldn't change anything in the movie.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Daughter’s Review

Summary: There is a dog who is a stray. He wanders every were. These people feed him breakfast. These children want to keep him as a pet. Benji meets this girl dog. They go to this empty house where some bad people kidnapped the children. Benji's girl friend gets hurt. Benji lead the family to the kids.

Favorite Character: Benji

Favorite Scene: When Benji is trying to run and get parents to listen to him he is having all these memories what has happened.

Thing I Would Change: I do not have anything I would change.

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment