Sunday, June 19, 2011

Black Beauty

IMDB Link

Son’s Review

Summary: It is about this black horse that keeps on getting sold to other people. He falls in love with one horse and then is sold to another person. The horse that he is in love with dies from being mistreated. Then he is sold back right to where he was and lives happily ever after.

Favorite Character: Black Beauty

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when it said “The End”.

Thing I Would Change: I would change of how Black Beauty had to keep on moving from owner to owner.

Rating: 2 out of 5

Daughter’s Review

Summary: A mommy horse is giving birth to a baby horse . This horse keeps on moving. The horse goes back to home.

Favorite Character: Black Beauty

Favorite Scene: When the horse first puts his horse shoes and he walks like a soldier.

Thing I Would Change: I do not have any.

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment