Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Andre

IMDB Link

Son’s Review

Summary: It is about this family that loves animals. A seal that lost its mother came to the family and stayed there. He did all kinds of weird stuff. The youngest daughter was attached to the seal and was sad that they let him go in the ocean. The seal knew his way back home and visited them every summer.

Favorite Character: Andre

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when the seal is watching TV because seals usually don't watch TV.

Thing I Would Change: I wouldn't change anything.

Rating: 5 out of 5

Daughter’s Review

Summary: A baby seal lost his mom. These people are taking care of him. One day Andre went missing then they found him. Andre watches too much TV. They take Andre to an aquarium. Then they let him go

Favorite Character: Andre

Favorite Scene: When Andre watches TV and makes these noises.

Thing I Would Change: I do not have any.

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment