Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bee Movie

IMDB Link

Son’s Review

Summary: It is about this bee that finds out that humans are stealing honey. The bee tries to go to court and he wins the case. He finds out that flowers, fruits, and vegetables can't make it without honey so he gives the honey back and they all live happily ever after.

Favorite Character: Vanessa

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when Vanessa and the bee are talking and the bee shows her where they live and the girl says she lost a toe ring there. The bee said that putting a ring on your toe was like putting a hat on your knee.

Thing I Would Change: I don't have anything that I would change.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Daughter’s Review

Summary: There is a nest of bees that can talk. One of the bees meets a human girl. The bee discovers that humans are taking their honey. The bee wants the honey back and takes the humans to court.

Favorite Character: Barry

Favorite Scene: The girl and the bee are slapping each other and she stops and the bee says, “Oh come on its my turn!”

Thing I Would Change: I would add more funny scenes. I did not understand some of the jokes.

Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment