Friday, June 10, 2011

Are We Done Yet

IMDB Link

Son’s Review

Summary: It is about this man who buys a really old house and is having all kinds off difficulties with it. He finds out what it is going to cost him and he decides to hire an unprofessional guy which is against the law and since it is it even costs him more money. So he decides to go with the guy who cost him a lot of money and they live happily ever after.

Favorite Character: Nick

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when Nick is on a boat and he can't swim. A fish comes and attacks his boat and he falls in. He starts to cry and swims for safety.

Thing I Would Change: I would change the swearing.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Daughter’s Review

Summary: There’s this guy who is moving. He picks out a house that is very week. They spend the summer working on the house. His wife is pregnant with twins.

Favorite Character: Nick

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when nick picks up a squirrel and an owl grabs it.

Thing I Would Change: The thing I would change is when it comes time to move and the daughter lays on the ground.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment