Friday, June 3, 2011

Alvin and the Chipmunks

IMDB Link

Son’s Review

Summary: The movie is about this man who is having a very difficult time with his Jet Records. This man meets Chipmunks that can sing and talk. They help him with his CD. Later, they get in an argument so he sends them to another home. Finally the man realizes that he can't do anything without the chipmunks. So, he goes and try's to get them back.

Favorite Character: Alvin

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when Alvin sucks in the balloon air and his voice goes down instead of up.

Thing I Would Change: I really wouldn't change anything.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Daughter’s Review

Summary: There’s these chipmunks that can talk. Dave is a song writer he can write music to. They meet each other they start an album.

Favorite Character: Alvin

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when Alvin is singing in the dishwasher and taking a shower .

Thing I Would Change: I would change the scene when Dave smells his clothes.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment