Monday, June 6, 2011

Alvin And The Chipmunks The Squeakquel

IMDB Link

Son’s Review

Summary: It is about Dave, the chipmunk’s guardian, getting injured and the chipmunks have to go with this dumb guy named Toby. Even though he was so dumb, he brought the whole chipmunk family back together when they were going through the toughest times.

Favorite Character: Toby

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when Theodore gets in bed with Toby and Toby toots on him.

Thing I Would Change: I really wouldn't change anything.

Rating: 5 out of 5

Daughter’s Review

Summary: Dave got hurt in a concert he is now in the hospital. Aunt Eddie is now in a hospital to. Toby is the only one who can take care of them. The chipmunks go to school they fall in love with these Chippettes. There trying to warn the Chippettes about Ian.

Favorite Character: Toby

Favorite Scene: My favorite scene is when Simon gets thrown in the trash.

Thing I Would Change: I would change when they are all in their beds.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment